Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday: 7/24/13

Last Week's Weight:                        222.2
This Week's Weight:                        220.7

Current Weight Lost:                           1.5

Total Weight Lost:                             89.3

Weight Left for Diet bet:                      1.1 (in two weeks!)

Well, this was quite a week!

Thankfully, I survived the heatwave that hit NYC.  Because I couldn't get out to run, I started using my Groupon for the gym.  I ran a 10K on Sunday, which I hadn't completely trained properly for but survived!  I have taken the last two days since the 10K off because, wow... I was sore.  But I'm going to gym this afternoon.  I'm going to play around with my run/walk ratio.  We'll see how it goes.  I am thinking that I might do 45 minutes on the treadmill running and then make go to the stationary bike for another 30 minutes.  The thing I've realized is that I have NOTHING but time on my hands.  Why am I not making the most of it?  As I sit here watching "Extreme Weightloss" and watching these people working out hours upon hours each day, then I can too!  My goal is to workout 90 minutes a day, five days a week.  So, that starts today!

But, I am excited because I only have a pound left on this Diet Bet.  I TOTALLY have this in the bag.  I'm hoping that I can lose a few pounds more than required, and I've already made the decision that I'm going to start a new bet right afterwards.  I seem to be quite successful with these and maybe if I can squeeze in one more bet before I head back to work, then I will be super close to my goal that I set out for myself.  (I had in my head to be at 210 when I go back out on the road, for a total loss for 25ish pounds for the summer.)

So, hopefully next week I will have met my Diet bet goal and will be well on my way to 210.  Keep your fingers crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment