Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday: 12/28/11

Last Weight:                        240.4
Current Weight:                   242.0

Current Gain:                        +1.6

Considering it was the Holidays and I kind of purposefully indulged (and barely exercised at all...) a gain of a pound and a half is okay with me!   I'm back into my "normal" routine today, so I'm hoping that these pounds go away with relative ease.

We're in Miami these week and I'm quite enjoying the sun and the water.  It's interesting, but during my heavier days I avoided the outdoors and sun like the plague.  I hated the way I looked in a bathing suit and now I relish the sun.  Sure I have a moment every now and then where I wonder if I should suck in my stomach, if my legs are too big, etc but then I just say to myself, "You know what???  Screw it!  Who cares what anyone thinks!"

So, I'm off to the gym to work off these few holiday pounds.  The view from my hotel's gym is of Biscayne Bay.  I know, I live a rough life...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a BEAUTIFUL way to spend the holidays.

    ReplyDelete