Sunday, December 18, 2011

This post brought to you by: The Plague

My Mom visited me on tour this week.  This was the first time that I got to see her in almost a year.  And was I able to enjoy her visit?

No.

Why?

The Plague.

About one-third of our company got sick this week and unfortunately I was amongst them.

BOO!

I was really bummed because I am not able to go home for Christmas and this was to be our holiday time together, but she ended up leaving early because she didn't want to get whatever it was that I had.  Let me tell you, she made the wise decision because it was NOT fun!

I always hate getting sick because all I want to do is feel normal again.  I want to be able to sit up without massive stomach cramps, or not have a throbbing headache!  I want to have an appetite again!  I'm such a baby when I'm sick because sometimes all I want to do is cry because there is nothing I can do to make it feel better.  I HATE IT!

Anyway, I am now back to about 98% normal and am luckily eating food again, because it allowed me to catch up with my dear friend Emily (of Skinny Emmie fame!) at breakfast this morning.  Granted, I haven't eaten much for the rest of the day because my appetite obviously isn't back fully yet, but hey, it's a start, right?

Tomorrow we are off to sunny Florida for the next three weeks and boy are we all looking forward to it! After the bitter cold of Indianapolis, 80 degrees and half a mile from the beach?  YES PLEASE!

Catch you guys on Wednesday when we find out how this Plague will have affected my weigh in.

Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment