Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday: 12/14/11

Highest Weight:                     310.0
Last Week Weight:                238.4
Current Weight:                     239.2* Must be noted that weighed on hotel gym scale, not my own

Current Gain:                            +.8

Total Loss:                              70.8

For the purpose of this blog, I am going to use this weigh in to be accurate.  I know that its not my own scale (that is currently at the theater packed in my other suitcase) so my own scale could say something slightly different.  I wouldn't be surprised if it were accurate though, but we shall see.

In regards to my experiment from last week about weighing in daily?  As much as I would like to do it everyday, its just not going to be possible for me to weigh in everyday because I do have to pack my scale Sundays and I typically won't have it again until Tuesday nights for a Wednesday morning weigh in.  (Didn't get it last night though, hence the different scale.)  Aside from the necessary breaks in the weigh ins, I did actually feel like the daily measurements were working.  It was keeping me to constantly be thinking about what I was eating, or how much I was exercising and the effects that it would have on what the scale told me.  So, I might continue weighing in daily when I can, we'll continue with this experiment.  I think I'm going to give it a full month and see what my weight is at the end of it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's the end of the world if you don't even weigh in weekly. As long as you are eating right and exercising, you should be good. Even if you don't notice it on the scale, you'll be able to feel it in your clothes.

    I don't think it's a bad idea to wait a month to weigh in.

    ReplyDelete