Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Weigh-in Wednesday: 11/7/12 Post Election Edition

Last week's weight:                        254.9
This week's weight:                        247.4

Weight loss for week:                     7.5 pounds

Total weight lost:                            62.6 pounds

This feels fantastic to see the numbers on the scale go down again.  I know that the vast majority of that was water weight.  I know that I will NEVER see that kind of loss again.   But I'm just happy to be back on the right track again.

I'm counting every single calories (which I haven't done in a very long time.)  Last week I worked out 6 days.  This week I'm slacking a bit already because I took last night (Election Day) off to watch the returns with my company.  I was going to go to the gym, but I was afraid I was going to be alone on the treadmill when they announced Obama the winner and I didn't want to celebrate alone in the gym.
But I'm changing into my running gear as soon as I finish this post and then its off for a run along the beaches of Ft. Lauderdale.

I just want to keep the scale moving in the right direction.  I'm ready to see some numbers that I've never seen before!


No comments:

Post a Comment