Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday: 11/14/12

Last Week Weight:                 247.4
This Week Weight:                 246.7

Lost This Week:                           .7

Total Weight Lost:                    63.3

Still going in the right direction!  Not as much as I would have liked, but this past week was a certain week of the month and therefore I'll take what I can get!  I'm still going strong with tracking my calories and I'm working out 5-6 times a week.

Even if I just get down to the gym for 30 minutes, I'm trying to move my body 6 days a week.  I'm pretty proud of myself that it's now been two weeks and I haven't really faltered.  I was expecting to have slacked off a tad already, but I'm not!  I think this really does have to do with having my boss doing this right along side me.  When I'm having a weak moment, I text him and he talks me out of whatever bad thing I want to eat.  Take this week for instance...  I'm always the weakest about food at night.  Well, this week I was craving saltiness like CRAZY!  (thank you lady parts...)  I was so bad, I was getting ready to bust into a prepackaged salad  just to eat the croutons!  But, I texted my boss and he talked me down and out of it, but while still laughing at me.  It's nice to have that kind of support out on the road.  I think it's what I really needed this past year.

Since next week I will be back to normal Maia again, I'm hoping that I will a slightly larger drop in number.  A loss is still a loss, but I want a bigger one!  I want the 2 pound loss weeks of the past.  I can do it again!

But for now, I have to keep my hand out of the pumpkin full of leftover Halloween candy.  Gotta go grab some carrots instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment