Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday: 3/9/11

Highest Weight: 310
Last Week: 258
This Week: 258.4

Gain: .4

I kind of knew I wasn't going to see a loss this week.  I was kind of skeptical of last week's weigh in since I really hadn't exercised much.  This week was better, but still not good enough.  But honestly, I'm not upset by this slight gain.  It wasn't significant.

I started my half marathon training this week and considering my body is about to go through one of the toughest things I've ever put it through, I'm going to be upping my caloric intake from 1300 to 1500.  I don't want my body to go into shock mode and start holding onto calories. Also, because I'm exercising more, I'm hungry more!  I don't want to restrict my calories so much that I am constantly starving.  That doesn't help anything...  So by upping my calories during my training, I'm hoping to still see a good size loss each week.

Well, here's to hoping that next week's weigh in is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment