Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What I'm Thankful For

I've had a really bad week in terms of everything besides my health project.  I got turned down for yet another job, money is tighter than ever before in my life, I'm not going home for Thanksgiving and I just started to lose hope.

But it was because of a phone call from a friend that I realized the one thing I have to be thankful for...and that's for you.  My friends and family who are currently reading this.

You are the ones who have kept me going.  Not only through this time of getting healthy, but for this entire past year.  When I wanted to do nothing else but lay in bed, you were the ones who got me out of it.  When I wanted to just wallow in my self pity, you guys pretty much smacked me out of it.  I've talked to you on the phone when I'm feeling down, and you've seen me at my worst.

You've inspired me and pushed me on.

So to you guys reading this...

Thank you.  I'm eternally grateful.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment