Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday 6/1/11

Highest Weight:     310.0
Last Weigh In:       248.4
Current Weigh In:  243.0

Weight loss this week: 5.4
Total Weight lost:   67.0

Woah.  Really wasn't expecting that.  Not gonna lie, kind of wondering how accurate it is.  This past week I've had a pretty bad sinus infection and haven't been able to get to the gym at all.  I was definitely careful with my diet because of it, but I really wouldn't have thought it was enough to warrant that huge of a drop.  Maybe I was holding onto some water weight?  Really not sure!!

I'm just kind of flabbergasted.  I think this might be my biggest drop in one week.  Not sure.  Going to brace myself for it to go back up a bit next week, but will try my hardest to try and make it to 240 next Wednesday.  That would be AMAZING!!

1 comment: