Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Century Christmas


As the third month of my six month Diet Bet gets underway, I realized that because I was basically stagnant this past month weight wise, that it will pretty much take a miracle for me to hit my month three goal of 210.5 pounds.  I'm currently 220 exactly and at my current weight and fitness level, I just don't think I can pull of a ten pound loss in a month.  I am certainly going to try my hardest, but I just don't think it's feasible.  I'm okay with that.  The reason I joined this Diet Bet was to keep me on track and accountable, and it's certainly done it's job thus far.  I initially weighed in at almost 229 pounds, so a loss of 9 pounds in two months works for me!  However, what I DO think is feasible is to hit 210 by Christmas.  

What's the big deal about 210 pounds, you say?  Because me hitting 210 pounds means that I will have officially lost 100 pounds.  I think that if I work REALLY hard and kick my butt, I can lose 10 pounds in a month and a half.  

What a wonderful Christmas gift to give to myself, right?  I mean, there are not many people in this world who can say they've lost 100 pounds, and believe me, I never thought that I would be one of them.  I want this for myself.  I want the bragging rights.  I want the ability to say that I did this for myself.  I want to be able to say that I love myself enough to choose a happy, healthy life.

Oh... And not to mention, I think I'll look dead sexy. So, you know... There's that too :)

So, stay tuned folks!  Here's to a Merry Century Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment