Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Weigh In Wednesday - DIETBET WON!!

Hello there!  For the first time in a couple of weeks, may I present to you a Weigh In Wednesday that was actually performed on a Wednesday!

Last Week's Weight:                                  231.3

This Week's Weight:                                  224.2

This Week's Weight Lost:                              7.1 - might be biggest single weight loss ever

Total Weight Lost:                                      85.8

Weight Left to Lose for DietBet:                 ZERO!!!!!!

Well, to say that I bounced back from the vacation weight gain would be putting it lightly!!

I will say that I kind of don't believe that is an accurate number. It's about 2 pounds down from yesterday (I'm weighing myself pretty frequently for this DietBet.)  While I have been incredibly diligent about what I'm eating, I haven't been as strict with my exercise.  I've only run a couple of times since getting back from vacation, and that's just not enough in my opinion.  So, I'm expecting the scale to go back up slightly, although I'll do everything in my power to ensure that it doesn't go back up too much.  I need to maintain my weight at 224.9 to win this DietBet.

It's hard to believe that I'm solidly in the 220s now.  I'm just 15 pounds away from having lost 100 pounds.  That's just simply ridiculous.  I'm less than 25 pounds away from my goal.  WHAT?!?

I have to admit I'm a little scared.  I set my goal weight when it just seemed a pipe dream, and a number that I would never actually hit.  Now that it's there and staring me in the face I'm worried that it might not be good enough.  I'm worried that I'm going to hit that goal and still think I look awful.  I really thought that it was a magical number that would fix so much in my life, and what if it doesn't?

I guess that's a bridge I'll have to cross when I come to it.  I mean, it could be a matter of months, or it could be a year or more.  Who knows how long it will take me to get there, but I'll get there come hell or high water!!

Tomorrow is my birthday, so prepare yourself for a birthday post tomorrow.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment