Saturday, May 5, 2012

Official Weigh Ins Begin again! Starting Today.

It's been a while since I officially posted a weigh in.  After I got back from Germany, I weighed myself and was around 245.  It was pretty much what I had weighed before I left, so I was satisfied without having gained any weight over my vacation.  However, cut to last Saturday, I weighed myself again.  What did I see?


247.8

I had gained two pounds since getting back to work on the tour!  I had barely exercised, and I wasn't really watching what I was eating.  So, it kicked me in the butt.  Since then, I've worked out 4 days in a row, and have tracked every single thing I've eaten for the past 5 days.  I'm quite pleased with the results.  I bring you todays' official weigh in:

Last weigh in 4/28/12:                    247.8
Current weigh in 5/5/12:                 242.1

Weight lost this week:                        5.7

I'm sure a lot of that was water weight from the crap that I had been eating, but it feels good to see such a huge change in a week.  I just need to remember not to expect such huge changes every week and to be happy even when I see a pound, or so lost.  I'm back in the swing of things.  I know I've said this before, but it really feels different this time.

I'm running again, and tracking my food.  It's what got the weight off the first time, and it's going to get the last of it off.

Here's to a healthier me!


No comments:

Post a Comment