Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nothing New To Report

Same weight...  Same frustration.

I am exercising, but I can't seem to get my eating under control.  Yada, yada, yada... Same ol', same ol'...

Getting really frustrated with myself.  I was SO CLOSE to such an amazing goal and then I had to screw it up.  Really don't see a lot of my goals happening now, or if they do not for a long, long, LONG time!  I'm really upset about it.

I was thinking about it and I lose 40 pounds in 5 months when I first started this thing.  And over the course of the past 10 months?  Only 25 more.  That's not okay in my book.  Yes, I still lost, but not nearly what I should have.

I know I sound like a broken record but I REALLY need to get back on track and I just can't seem to do it!!

Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. You should give yourself more credit for maintaining on a tour. I understand that is super hard to do on the road. Realize it is Thanksgiving and Christmas (so while not an excuse to gain weight, you probably won't lose much) and hit it hard in January. By then maybe you will be more used to touring and scheduling and how to eat on the road. You are still MY inspiration!

    Stop beating yourself up! xo

    ReplyDelete