Saturday, November 5, 2011

Weigh In: 11/5/11

Well, I only lost half a pound from last week so that says to me that it definitely wasn't water retention that caused the weight gain last week!  It was poor choices...

I've been really great about exercise this week (including Bikram yoga!) but I am still obviously off in terms of my eating.  I know the bad choices as I make them, I am just not stopping myself from making them.  That's kind of a big deal...  Hello self restraint?  Where have you gone?  Why have you forsaken me?

Time to man up and start making difficult choices again.  Like to stop eating after 9 PM.  Like to get a side salad instead of fries.  Like to walk by the bucket of candy in the Stage Manager's office and not grab a handful.

Come on Maia.   You can do this.  Get back on track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment