Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday: 9/21/11

Highest Weight:               310.0
Last Week's Weight:       242.8
Current Weight:               241.0

Weight Lost this Week:       1.8
Total Weight Lost:             69.0

Yay!  I've recorded a loss two weeks in a row!  This hasn't happened in a while unfortunately.  I was actually hoping that I would hit at least a two pound loss this week, but I'll take the 1.8.

I'm feeling pretty confident that I'm going to continue posting losses for a while.  I feel my will power is back.  Like I mentioned in my last post, I'm wanting to exercise all the time!  I've been the gym the past three nights and I'm hoping to go again tonight.  I'm also noticing that my ability to say no to bad foods is back.  I walk through the aisles of the drug store and I'm able to look at the chocolate or salty goodness and say "No...That's not what you need."  That's getting even harder with the Halloween candy season rapidly approaching...

I'm going to miss working out with a trainer.  Tashon has been great and even though we had a bit of a spat last night (the first and only one we've had and it was because he kept describing a certain squat routine differently everytime.  Yes, you did too!) he really knows how to push me, to work around my injuries and motivate me!  I really do feel myself getting stronger.

I don't want to lose that while I'm out on the road.  My boss mentioned wanting to get a few training sessions for a bit of our time in Cleveland and asked me if I wanted to go in on it with him, which I'm stoked about.  I'm not going to be in most places long enough to get training sessions, but I really should try and do this for all the cities we are in for two weeks or more.

Anyway, back to working hard!  Have a great day everyone and do one thing today to make you sweat!



No comments:

Post a Comment