Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weigh in: 10/15/11

Highest Weight:                     310.0
Last Weight:                          238.2
Current Weight:                     238.4

Total Gain this week:                   .2
Total Weight Lost:                   71.6

Hi everyone!  I haven't forgotten about this blog, I've just been kind of (extremely!!!) busy here of late.  We've been in Cleveland for about a week and a half and have been at the theater almost non-stop.  We started performances here on Tuesday and had our official press opening on Thursday.  With that, there was a whole lot of the creative team in town (directors, designers, New York based management, press, etc.) and these are people that we won't be traveling with so there was a lot of our downtime spent with these people.  And by spending time with them, what does that entail in downtown Cleveland, Ohio? 

Eating and drinking.  A lot of drinking, more like...

I've had more alcohol in the past week and a half than I've probably had in the entire past year.  I've made some not so great choices.  I could most definitely be doing better. 

So, with all of these factors I am very happy to report that I've essentially maintained my weight loss for this week and a half.  I actually didn't have a scale and had to buy one.  I thought I could go without and just weigh myself when I came across one at whatever gym we are using in the various cities but it became apparent quite quickly that was not going to be the case.  I started freaking out about the potential weight gain after about 3 days and finally broke down and bought the scale a couple of days after that. 

Moving forward from here it's about making smarter choices.  Do I need that second drink?  Do I need those french fries?  Do I need to eat after the show?  The answer to all of these questions, is of course... NO.

Now comes the hard part: the execution of this decision.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment