Monday, February 1, 2010

Friend or Foe?

Oh Snooze Button, how I love you.

Oh Snooze Button, how I loathe you.

How can you be my friend and foe at the same time? Sometimes you are so good to me! You let me sleep that extra 9 (or 18, or 27) minutes and yet I am still able to wake up with enough time to get to work. Of course, this may or may not have to do with the fact that I purposefully set my alarm earlier than need be so that we can spend each morning together.

But what about those days when you just don't want to let me go? Like this morning? I love you too Snooze Button, but sometimes you just need to cut the cord, ok? I have to leave you, no matter how much I don't want to...

Maybe it's time we stop seeing each other all together Snooze Button. I mean, we've had a good run while it lasted but I have a feeling its starting to become an unhealthy relationship. It's getting harder and harder each morning for you to let me go and I think it might just be easier for us in the long run if we just completely sever ties now. Just go cold turkey, what do you think?

Just a thought.

Yeah, I thought not.

See you tomorrow dear Snooze Button.

No comments:

Post a Comment